All our mixes are made with high quality ingredients and a commitment to exceptional nutrition.
Science Behind the numbers:
- Protein is the most important macronutrient for practically every cell in your body
- Your body uses protein to make enzymes, hormones, build and repair tissues, and is a building block of muscles, bones, skin, cartilage and blood
- Whole grains provide fiber, vitamins, minerals, and a variety of phytochemicals that will improve your health.
- Regularly eating whole grains reduces the risk for chronic diseases.
- Sugar consumption is linked to obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, chronic inflammation and numerous other health conditions
- Low sugar consumption keeps your insulin levels low to keep your body in a fat burning state throughout the day.